Here are some of the changes made in our Co-op building:
- A new Co-op User Interface will be available.
- We have closed Co-ops with 1-5 active members and placed them with a highly active Co-op group.
- It’s not mandatory to stay in the assigned Co-op and you may join any other Co-op group.
- Co-op size has been reduced from 25 to 15 members.
- Towns/Map progress will be removed but farmers will get additional rewards each week for winning Co-op Goals.
- There is a new Browse system that will recommend the best Co-ops.
- All Co-ops will now have only one Leader, who is the best performing member in that Co-op.
Note: The ability to create a Co-op has been temporarily disabled.