1) Clear your internet browser's cache
Clearing your cache makes your system run faster and smoother. Internet pages will load faster and most importantly, you can obtain the most up-to-date game features from Zynga!
> Click here for Internet Explorer
> Click here for Mozilla Firefox
> Click here for Google Chrome
> For Safari:
a. From the Safari menu, click Empty Cache.
b. When asked, “Are you sure you want to empty the cache?”, click Empty.
c. From the Safari menu, click Preferences.
d. From the Security dialog box, click Bookmarks.
e. Click Show Cookies.
f. From the Cookie dialog box, click Remove All.
g. Click Done.
> For Opera 9.x:
a. Select Tools > Preferences.
b. Select the Advanced tab.
c. Click History.
d. In the Disk cache section, click Empty Now.
e. Click OK to close Preferences.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us with the following information so we investigate further:
1. Which operating system are you using? (Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MacOS)
2. Which browser/version are you using? (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
3. Are you using Firewall/pop-up blocking/anti-virus software? If so, who manufactures it? (Symantec, McAfee, AVG)
4. How do you connect to the internet? (Cable, DSL, etc)
5. Is your connection wired or wireless?
6. Can you load other social network games?
7. Please describe in detail what you saw on your screen as you attempted to load our game.
2) Try using a different web browser
You can check your current internet browser and at the same time download a new one here .