- Close other apps running in the background
- Reload your browser's page by tapping on the F5 button or Command + R on your keyboard
- Enable/Disable your browser's hardware acceleration (Firefox/Chrome)
- Clear or optimize your browser's cache
- Set the battery performance level to "High Performance" even when unplugged. This way, the FPS rate should not drop since the performance is still maintained.
Note: Check this when the laptop is connected to the charger.
What can I do when game is running slow and keeps on freezing?
Last Updated: 1249d