Cache, pronounced cash, is a temporary storage place inside your computer. Your cache stores the files that are downloaded when you visit sites on the internet. That way, when you return to a site at a later time, the system does not have to reload all of the information. Caching makes the site load into your browser more quickly.
Clearing your cache makes your system run faster and smoother. Internet pages will load faster and most importantly, you can obtain the most up-to-date game features from Zynga!
How do I clear my cache?
For Google Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data ...
Alternatively you can also type chrome://settings/clearBrowserData directly into your address bar and press Enter.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Check the boxes next to "Cached images and files" and "Cookies and other site data".
- Click Clear data.
- Click the Menu button and choose Settings.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- Launch Safari.
- From the Safari menu in the top left corner, click History
- Click on Clear History
- Click the pop-up menu, then choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
- Launch Edge. Click the menu button in the top right corner.
- Click on Settings > Privacy, search, and services.
- Under the Clear browsing data section, select Choose what to clear.
- Check the option for Cached images and files and then select Clear.
**If you use Cortana and want to clear browsing history that's stored in the cloud, select Change what Microsoft Edge knows about me in the cloud, then select Clear browsing history.
- Launch Opera.
- Click the Opera menu in the top left corner.
- Select Preferences > Advanced > History
- Choose the Empty the Cache option.
- Click Empty now
If you are still experiencing issues, please provide us with the following information so we can investigate further:
- Which operating system are you using? (Windows 10/11, MacOS, etc.)
- Which browser/version are you using? (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
- Are you using Firewall/pop-up blocking/anti-virus software? If so, who manufactures it? (Symantec, McAfee, AVG)
- How do you connect to the internet? (Cable, DSL, etc)
- Is your connection wired or wireless?
- Can you load other social network games?
- Please describe in detail what you saw on your screen as you attempted to load our game.