If you are level 8 or higher, you will see the following pop-up. Click on “Place Yogurt Creamery” to get started.
Building the Yogurt Creamery
Your first step is collecting construction parts. You will need the following items to start building your Yogurt Creamery:
- Milk Cans
- Wood Planks
- Stone Blocks
For the Milk Cans, click on the “Post” button to post to your Facebook wall – you will get the parts when your friends click on it, or when you click on a similar newsfeed post.
To collect Wood Planks and Stone Blocks, click on the “Ask” button to send requests for the items to your Neighbors.
You can also purchase any of these items above for Farm Bucks if you do not wish to wait for your friends to respond to your requests or newsfeed posts.
Note: You can post a request for Milk Cans to your newsfeed every 16 hours and send requests for Stone Blocks and Wood Planks to your Friends every 18 hours.
Once you have collected the required items, click on the “Start Building!” button at the bottom of the construction Menu.
Now that the Yogurt Creamery is almost complete, you will need some help from your Neighbors to finish the job. The Yogurt Creamery requires 4 additional mechanics, so click on the “Ask Friends” button to send some crew requests to your Friends. When they accept, you will see the spots in the Build Menu begin to fill. If you do not wish to wait for your friends, click the “Hire One” button to purchase crew members with Farm Bucks.
Once you have successfully filled all 4 spots, click on the “Finish & Share” button.
Using the Yogurt Creamery
You must have at least four adult Cows and/or Goats on your farm that are not Prized for the Creamery to be functional. Feeding your Cows and Goats fills your Creamery with Milk droplets. Once the Creamery is full of Milk Droplets you can harvest the station for Yogurt.
To know when your station is full, watch the Creamery jug fill up with Milk droplets or hover your mouse over the building and look at the progress bar.
Note: Rotate the Creamery to view a different angle!
When you harvest your Creamery, you will always get Plain Yogurt , which you can use in crafting three new Recipes: Strawberry Yogurt, Strawberry Yogurt Filling and Strawberry Yogurt Pie. Look for the Plain Yogurt in your Inventory.
When you harvest your Creamery, you also get a chance at a Gourmet Yogurt. There are three types of Gourmet Yogurts you can receive:
3. Ultra Rare
These yogurts cannot be used for crafting, but they go into your collection and count towards the Request. Once you have collected all 12 of them, you will win the Exclusive Highland Cow!
The more adult Cows and Goats you have on your Farm, the better your chances are of receiving Gourmet Yogurt!
- Animals that give more Milk fill the station more quickly. For example, a Goat that produces 5 Milk Bottles contributes 5 Milk droplets to the Creamery, where as a Goat that produces 1 Milk Bottle only contributes 1 Milk Droplet.
- For the same amount of Milk produced, Cows fill the Creamery 3x faster than Goats. For example, a Goat that produces 3 Milk Bottles contributes 3 Milk droplets to the Creamery, but a Cow that produces 3 Milk Bottles contributes 9 Milk droplets.
You will receive a Gourmet Yogurt the first time you harvest your completed Yogurt Creamery. Yogurts linger on your farm similar to Prized Crops. Just click on the Yogurt and it will be added to your collection. After that, each harvest gives you a chance to receive more Gourmet Yogurts.
In addition to Gourmet Yogurt, harvesting the Creamery will give you additional XP points to help you level!
If you do not want to wait to collect the Gourmet Yogurt, you can use Farm Bucks to skip these steps and get the new baby Highland Cow right away!
Your new Highland Cow needs baby bottles to reach adulthood, just like your other animals. Once it has matured, it will produce Milk, which can be sold or used for Crafting.
- In addition to the regular output, you get an accumulation of Milk droplets in the Creamery.
- Minimum of four Cows and/or Goats on any given farm is required to use the Yogurt Creamery.
- If you do not wish to use the Yogurt Creamery feature, it can be sold (frame only) or stored in your Inventory.
- If you want to see how many milk droplets are needed to harvest, hover your cursor over the Creamery.
- Limited to one Yogurt Creamery per farm.
- Sheep and sheep milk do not interact with the Yogurt Creamery. Only Adult Goats and Cows.