When you expand, there may be items on your new land that you do not want. Rocks and Debris need to be cleared away before you can use the space they are currently occupying.
How Do I Clear Something From a New Plot?
Clearing large objects is not easy—you are going to need some help! To get started, click on the object you want to clear away. Once you do that, you will see a popup telling you what you need to do in order to clear the object.
This popup lets you know a few things:
- What you need to do to clear the object
- How many tools or people you need to help you
- What you will get once you clear the object away
Clearing requires you to complete two steps: one to gather materials you will need to tackle the job, and another to hire the crew needed to complete the task.
If you are in a hurry to clear an object and do not want to wait, you can purchase the materials you need and hire help using Farm Bucks.
- Gather the tools you need to clear debris away by asking your friends to send some your way.
- You can do this by clicking on the “Ask” button in the pop-up window. A message will be sent from you to your friends (you can choose which friends get this message), asking your friends to send you the tools that you need.
- Don’t have time to wait? You can buy the tools you need with Farm Bucks.
Hiring a Crew:
Once you have your Materials, you will see a pop-up similar to this one:
- To complete this step, click on the “Ask Friends” button to send a request to your friends for help.
- If they accept your request, they will fill one of the open positions, and you will see their Facebook or Zynga profile picture next to one of the positions you needed to fill.
- Don’t have time to wait on a crew of volunteers? You can also purchase crew members for Farm Bucks.
Once you have the required number of crew members, the “Finish Clearing” button in the pop-up will turn blue, meaning that you are ready to go! Click on it to finish clearing the object away.