Now, here are some tips for you:
- Depending on the current demand, some items may sell faster than others. To help increase your Farm Stand sales, try offering items needed in the current event which are currently in-demand. Other high-level, rare, and hard to craft items are also sought after by other players who want to save time. Offer the right items at the right time.
- Selling or Buying goods on the Farm Stand requires you to be online. Make sure that you have a stable internet connection to be able to access this feature.
- If your Farm Stand is taking too long to load, try force-closing and restarting your device. You'll be amazed by what this simple step can do for you.
You can also sell your items here:
- Farm Orders - This is located besides your barn where you can sell most of your items. If you are not seeing the item that you want to sell, just tap on the "x" button to have a new offer.
- Nick Knicknacks - This can be found right beside the Merryweather Mine. If you have the item that Nick is asking for, just sell it to Nick in exchange for Coins and XP. There is an additional 15% bonus once you have fulfilled his request.
- Sophia's Tasting Table - You can sell your wines, jams, cheese, and much other stuff here. Check out Sophia's Pairings for more coins and XP.
- Pike's Landing - You need to unlock 3 water plots on your farm. Craft Water Plot recipes to help Pike trade goods.