Check your Internet connection
- Make sure that your device is connected through WiFi, 3G, 4G or LTE.
- If you play through a WiFi connection, make sure your router is on. Additionally, try not to play too far away from it, as you may lose the WiFi signal.
Restart your device
Make sure you have the latest version of your game app installed from the Windows App Store.
- On "Start", tap Marketplace or Store.
- If updates are available, tap "Updates", and then tap "Update all".
Restart your app by force-closing it:
Steps to force-close:
- Tap and hold the "Back button" to access the multi-tasking view.
- Swipe left or right to locate your app
- Tap the "x" in the top right corner of the app preview.
- Return to the Home screen and re-start the game app.
Force close unnecessary background apps using the same steps as above.
If the issue persists, uninstall/re-install the app (*).
(*) Important: This step may cause your game progress to reset. Do not proceed with this step unless you made sure that your game is backed up either through Facebook Connect or your email address from within the app. If your game is not backed up, Zynga may not be able to retrieve it.
* If you are playing FarmVille 2: Country Escape, we do not recommend uninstalling the app.
Steps to uninstall / re-install:
- On "Start", swipe left to the Application list.
- Tap and hold the app you want to remove.
- Tap "Uninstall" and confirm.
- Shut down and re-start your Windows Phone.
- Re-download the app from the Marketplace or Store.
- Open the app
- Re-connect to Facebook or log in with your email address
Note: You won't be charged again for previously purchased apps if you are using the same Microsoft Account.