We've heard many of you are having problems loading the game on your web browser. We have identified this as an issue with Flash, and to help resolve this, please find your browser below and follow the steps for a fix.
As a workaround, please check the manual settings of Flash in your Chrome browser. Here's how:
- Paste this in the address bar of your Chrome browser: chrome://settings/content
- Find the "Flash" section
- Select "Ask first before allowing sites to run Flash (recommended)"
As a workaround, please check the manual settings of Flash in your Internet Explorer browser. Here’s how:
- In the upper right corner of Internet Explorer, click on the Tools icon (looks like a gear)
- In the pop-up menu that appears, click Manage Add-ons
- In the list of Add-ons, look for “Shockwave Flash Object” (another name for Flash Player). In the lower-right corner of the Manage Add-ons dialog box, click Enable.
As a workaround, please check the manual settings of Flash in your Firefox browser. Here's how:
- Paste this in the address bar of your Firefox browser: about: add-ons
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Plug-ins panel.
- Look for Shockwave Flash on your list. Set it to "Ask to Activate".