Check your Internet connection
- Make sure that your device is connected through WiFi, 3G, 4G, 5G, or LTE.
- If you play through a WiFi connection, make sure your router is on. Additionally, try not to play too far away from it, as you may lose the WiFi signal.
Restart your device
Make sure you have the latest version of your game app installed from the iTunes App Store.
- Open your App Store by tapping the icon from your home screen.
- Tap on your Profile in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down to the Upcoming Updates / Available Updates section.
- Tap Update next to an individual app, or tap Update All.
Restart your app by force-closing it:
- Press your Home button twice quickly.
- All your open apps will be displayed. Swipe left or right to locate your app
- Swipe up the app's preview image.
- Return to the Home screen and restart the Game app.
- From the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause slightly in the middle of the screen.
- Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.
Force close unnecessary background apps using the same steps as above.
Make sure that you have the latest software version of your device's operating system.
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Tap "General" > "Software Update".
(*) Important: This step may cause your game progress to reset. Do not proceed with this step unless you made sure that your game is backed up either through Facebook Connect or your email address from within the app. If your game is not backed up, Zynga may not be able to retrieve it.
* We do not recommend uninstalling the app if you are playing the following games:
- FarmVille 2: Country Escape
- Crazy Cake Swap
- Crazy Kitchen
Steps to uninstall / re-install:
- Tap and hold the app until you get a popup menu.
- Tap Delete App and confirm.
- Re-download the app from the iTunes App Store.
- Open the app.
- Re-connect to Facebook or log in with your email address.