- Open the App Store app.
- Tap on your Profile in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down to the Upcoming Automatic Updates / Available Updates section.
- Tap Update next to an individual app , or tap Update All.
If you are experiencing any issues with Facebook Connect, please try the following steps:
Check if your Apps, Websites, and Games preferences within your Facebook app are turned on.
- Open your Facebook app.
- Go to your Settings and Privacy.
- Then tap the Settings button.
- Scroll down, then tap Apps and Websites.
- From the Apps and Websites window, tap Apps, Websites and Games. From there, you can turn on/off the permission for Facebook to access third-party apps.
- Tap Turn On to allow you to interact with third-party apps, websites, and games using Facebook.
1. If you have the Facebook app installed on your device:
- Open your Facebook App. Tap the Settings button.
- In the Settings menu, tap the Log Out button.
- Open your Game App.
- From your game’s settings select Log In with Facebook. (Make sure that you allow Facebook to access your basic profile.)
- Open your Game App and disconnect from Facebook. If you are already disconnected, proceed to the next step.
- Open your mobile browser, go to www.facebook.com, and log-out from there. Repeat for all browsers on the device.
- Make sure that you are logged out of your Facebook account.
- Go back to your game and reconnect to Facebook.