We are receiving reports that players are missing friends in their friends' list or request list. Here are some workarounds to help you get them back in your game.
1. For Web, remove and relaunch the game. (This will not delete your progress)
- Look for Hit it rich game, then click the gear icon beside the "Play now" button
- Find the "Remove app" button at the bottom of the page
- Click "Remove"
- Search Hit it rich in the Facebook search bar and relaunch the game
NOTE: When you remove the game from your Game Apps list on your Facebook page and launch it back, you'll be asked by Facebook if the game can receive the following info from your account to the game: your public profile, friend list, and email address. You have to click "Play Now" to agree. The next pop-up will ask if the game could post to Facebook for you and who do you want to share it with.
2. Please also check your Facebook Apps settings for the game. Click the Gear icon beside Hit it rich icon > click "Edit Settings" > find "Info you provide to this app" > check "Friends list" then "Save." You should be able to see your friends list after doing that.
For Mobile, please make sure that you are Facebook or Google-connected, then reinstall the game.
- Android: http://zynga.my/HIRTSforAndroid
The visibility of Facebook Friends is exclusively controlled by Facebook, and some friends may not always be visible. This is particularly likely if someone has not logged into the game for an extended period of time.