ZYNGA POKER INTERNATIONAL VIP MEGA CASH SWEEPSTAKES
SPONSORED BY ZYNGA INC.
699 EIGHTH STREET
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103
SPONSORED BY ZYNGA INC.
699 EIGHTH STREET
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103
International VIP Mega Cash Sweepstakes winners:
- Matt F.
- Neil M.
- Adrian B.
- Claude Q.
- Steven M.
- Mikael A.
- Cem D.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The “Zynga Poker International VIP Mega Cash Sweepstakes” (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Zynga Inc. (“Zynga”). This Promotion is governed by these official rules (“Rules”). By participating in the Promotion, you agree to abide by these Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understand that the results of the Promotion and the interpretation of these Rules, as determined by Zynga and its agents, are final in all respects. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. This Promotion is open by invitation only to select VIP players of Zynga Poker who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who are legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), the United Kingdom, or Germany. Current and former Zynga employees, their immediate family members and persons living in the same household are ineligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., Instagram, LLC, or Twitter, Inc. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Zynga, and not to those entities.
The Promotion will run from 12:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on April 1, 2021 to 11:59 PM PT on April 30, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
Eligible users can enter the Promotion one of the following ways during the Promotion Period:
Via in-game purchase:
Access the Zynga Poker application on your computer via Facebook.com or your web-enabled mobile device and make an in-game purchase of at least USD $19.99 (or local currency equivalent). Each separate purchase made during the Promotion Period will result in a certain number of sweepstakes entries depending on the purchase amount as set forth below:
● Each separate purchase of CA$19.99 to CA$24.98: 20 entries
● Each separate purchase of CA$24.99 to CA$54.72: 30 entries
● Each separate purchase of CA$54.73 to CA$109.47: 100 entries
● Each separate purchase of CA$109.48 to CA$215.99: 200 entries
● Each separate purchase of CA$216.00 or greater will grant 200 additional entries for each CA$109.00 purchased; e.g., a purchase of CA$216.00 to CA$325.00 will result in 400 entries, a purchase of CA$325.00 to CA$433.99 will result in 600 entries, and so on.
In the United Kingdom:
● Each separate purchase of £13.86 to £17.98: 20 entries
● Each separate purchase of £17.99 to £29.98: 30 entries
● Each separate purchase of £29.99 to £58.98: 100 entries
● Each separate purchase of £58.99 to £114.99: 200 entries
● Each separate purchase of £115.00 or greater will grant 200 additional entries for each £58.00 purchased; e.g., a purchase of £115.00 to £172.99 will result in 400 entries, a purchase of £173.00 to £231.00 will result in 600 entries, and so on.
In the Germany:
● Each separate purchase of €16.73 to €20.91: 20 entries
● Each separate purchase of €20.92 to €41.81: 30 entries
● Each separate purchase of €41.82 to €83.63: 100 entries
● Each separate purchase of €83.64 to €139.38: 200 entries
● Each separate purchase of €139.39 or greater will grant 200 additional entries for each €70.34 purchased; e.g., a purchase of €139.39 to €209.72 will result in 400 entries, a purchase of €209.73 to €280.05 will result in 600 entries, and so on.
Via web entry:
• Complete the Google form located here. Each completion of the form will result in one (1) entry into the Promotion.
• Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same ZID or email address.
Limit: You may enter an unlimited number of times by any combination of the entry methods during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION
If there are sufficient eligible entries, there will be a total of nine (9) winners. On or around the seventh day after the end of the Promotion Period, nine (9) winners will be drawn at random from among all eligible entries. Potential winners will be notified via telephone number on file or provided via web entry on or around the seventh (7th) day after the drawing date. If a potential winner is unable to be contacted within two (2) days, or is unable or unwilling to meet the Winner’s Responsibilities as described below, the potential winner will be disqualified and prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. If necessary, up to three (3) alternate drawings may be held, after which point, if a potential alternate winner is unable to be secured, the prize will remain unclaimed. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
Each VIP winner will be awarded the following:
• One (1) Amazon gift card in the total amount of five hundred dollars (USD $500).
• Prizes will be delivered electronically to winner’s email address on file or the email address provided in winner’s alternate method of entry.
• Limit one (1) prize per Zynga user ID.
• Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize: USD $500.
• Each winner is solely responsible for the payment of any other costs associated with the acceptance of any prize, including tax or other liabilities.
• Gift cards may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by merchants or gift card issuer.
• Zynga reserves the right to change any prize to one of equal or greater value, and may award the prize as a gift card, at its sole discretion.
• Winners are not entitled to any surplus between actual prize value and stated prize value.
• Limit one (1) prize per household.
• The prize is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
• If any potential winner is a resident of Canada, such potential winner will be required to answer a time-limited skill testing question without assistance in order to be eligible to receive a prize.
• If Zynga requests additional information or the completion of additional forms, potential winners must respond within two (2) days of notice with all information requested from Zynga for Zynga to deliver the prize. Additional forms may include a W-9, Declaration of Eligibility, and, where legal, a Publicity Release. Failure to respond within two (2) days of notice will indicate definitively that the prize has been declined and an alternative winner will be selected. In the event an initially selected winner is disqualified or unable to claim prize for any reason, Zynga, in its sole discretion, may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random.
PRIVACY AND USE OF USER-GENERATED CONTENT (UGC)
• By entering, except where prohibited by law, you are granting Zynga and its agents permission to publish your name, likeness (including your profile image), city, state, biographical material and entry content for operation/administration purposes and to publish the same in any media in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Zynga reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion, or any part of it, and select winners from among all otherwise eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. Persons found tampering with, attempting to “game” the Promotion, tampering with the Promotion in any way whatsoever to gain an unfair advantage, violating the fair play or spirit of the rules, or abusing any aspect of this Promotion will be disqualified. Zynga reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors, including without limitation computer errors that erroneously award prizes.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
For all participants except those resident in Germany: By entering the Promotion, you agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless Zynga, Facebook, Inc. and their affiliates and subsidiary companies, including administrators, advertising and promotional agencies, attorneys, and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively “Released Parties”) from any liability, damages, losses or injury of any kind, including personal injury or death (although inapplicable to residents in the United Kingdom), resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from that entrant’s participation in the Promotion and the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize that may be won. This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income, or profit; loss or damage to property; and claims of third parties. Eligible participants agree that Released Parties have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the sweepstakes or the prize awarded. Released Parties do not make any warranties, express or implied, as to the condition, fitness or merchantability of the prize. Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from access to or the download of information or materials connected with the Promotion.
For participants resident in Germany only: Zynga is only liable for damages caused by Zynga's intent or gross negligence. For culpable injury to life, body or health of a natural person, Zynga is liable also in the case of simple negligence (einfache Fahrlässigkeit). Furthermore, Zynga is liable for simple negligent in the case of violation of an essential contractual obligation (i.e. an obligation the fulfilment of which is essential for the proper performance of the Promotion and the observance of which the other party regularly relies on). The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply in particular to damages caused by errors, delays or interruptions in the transmission of data, in the event of faults in the technical equipment or service, incorrect content, loss or deletion of data, viruses or in any other way during the use of the application. Liability under the German Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
Except where prohibited by law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or rights and obligations of entrants and Zynga in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California.
To obtain a winners list up to 120 days after the Promotion end date, go to https://zyngavip.live/PokerMegaCashINTL, starting 31 days after the end of the Promotion Period.