Zynga Poker does not support the use of automation software or bots. The use of automation software is strictly prohibited and is a direct violation of our terms of service. Additionally, we do not introduce bots or non-player characters into our own system to play against real users.
If you believe an opponent is exhibiting repetitive playing behavior and is reminiscent of an automated tool we encourage you to report the profile through the report abuse feature. Our compliance team reviews reported profiles and reprimands accounts that exhibit unwarranted behavior.
Zynga Poker is dedicated to maintaining a safe and fair poker environment for all users.
How do I report a user for abusive behavior?
- Tap on the player's photo to open up the profile window.
- Select 'Report' located in the lower right-hand corner.
- Select the appropriate categories.
- Describe the abusive behavior in the entry field.
- Click on 'Submit' to complete the security report.