Zynga is committed to maintaining a fair poker environment for all players. In order to maintain a safe platform, suspensions are issued by our security team when service violations are detected.
Outlined are the most common terms of service violations which result in suspension:
- Posting offensive or infringing content
- Verbally harassing, abusing or harming another person or group
- Participating in table collusion (team play)
- Conducting commercial activity (chip buying and/or selling)
- Using automation software or design cheats
To refute a suspension, please contact us and supply your Account ID for review. The ID can be found on the Account Violation notice that will appear on your screen when you try to access the game.