- Go to Facebook and click on the drop-down arrow ( ▼ ) located in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Select Settings & Privacy (Gear icon). Then, click on Settings.
- From the left side of the page, click on Security and Login.
- Scroll down to see the Two-Factor Authentication section and click Edit.
- Choose the security method you want to add and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Do not click on suspicious links offering "free chips"
- Do not download suspicious applications or bookmarks advertising-free items
- Do not insert your Facebook credentials into random or suspicious websites
- Be cautious of fake or suspicious fan pages promoting free chips and gold
- Change your passwords frequently and create different unique passwords for different sites
- Install an antivirus /spyware program
- Do not open email messages from unfamiliar senders or attachments you do not recognize
- Integrate a pop-up blocker within your browser
- Keep your operating system up to date
- Regularly clean your internet cache and browsing history
Visit this helpful article to know more about Two-Factor Authentication.