- Make sure that your device is connected through WiFi, 3G, 4G, 5G, or LTE.
- If you play through a WiFi connection, make sure your router is on. Additionally, try not to play too far away from it, as you may lose the WiFi signal.
Make sure you have the latest version of your game app installed from the Amazon App Store.
- Open your Amazon Appstore by tapping the icon from your homescreen.
- Tap the Menu button, then select "App Updates".
- Find the game in the list of pending updates and tap the "Update" button.
Restart your app by force-closing it:
- From the Home Screen go to "Settings" > "More" > "Applications".
- Filter by "Running Applications".
- Select the app and tap "Force-Stop".
- Return to the Home screen and re-start the game app.
Force close unnecessary background apps using the same steps as above.
Make sure that you have the latest software version of your device's operating system.
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Go to "Device" (or "Device Options") > "System Updates".
(*) Important: This step may cause your game progress to reset. Do not proceed with this step unless you made sure that your game is backed up either through Facebook Connect or your email address from within the app. If your game is not backed up, Zynga may not be able to retrieve it.
- FarmVille 2: Country Escape
- Crazy Cake Swap
- Crazy Kitchen
Steps to uninstall / re-install:
- From the Home screen, tap "Apps".
- Tap and hold the app you want to remove.
- Tap "Remove from device". Some apps may ask for confirmation.
- Re-download the app from the Amazon Appstore.
- Open the app
- Re-connect to Facebook or log in with your email address
If you need additional support for your game on Kindle Fire, please follow this link.