The Personal Data Request Portal (privacy.zynga.com) has been designed to help you download or delete your game account data.
Account Data Request
If you would like to request a copy of your game account data, follow these simple steps:
1. Choose your game from the list and click Next
2. You will now need your Player ID and PIN. Please note that your Player ID and PIN are different for each game you play. To find your Player ID and PIN, please visit this page and choose your game.
3. Once you have signed into the website with your Player ID and PIN, click on Request a Copy of Your Account Data to submit your request for a copy of your game account data.
4. You request is now pending. Data copy downloads normally take a few hours to a few days.
5. To check on the status of your request, you can sign back into the Personal Data Request Portal at any time using your Player ID and PIN. Or you can request to be notified by email when your download is ready.
Account Deletion Request
If you would like to request deletion of your game account data, follow these steps:
1. Click on the FAQ tab on the top navigation bar.
2. Then click “Go here to request account deletion”.
3. Read the account deletion information carefully. If you still want to delete your account, click the box indicating your understanding and then click Continue.
4. To confirm deletion, click the box, select a reason, and then click Delete My Account.
5. Your account deletion request is now pending. We aim to complete deletion requests within 30 days of the request. If you wish to cancel your account deletion request, you can do so for up to 7 days by clicking Cancel Account Deletion or returning to the Player Data Request Portal and signing in with your Player ID and PIN.
6. If you choose to cancel your account deletion request, please allow up to a day for your cancellation request to fully process. During this time, you may be blocked from playing the game.