However, we highly recommend that you first check if you received credits by refreshing your game!
- Press your Home button twice.
- All your open apps will be displayed. You can swipe to see each of them.
- Swipe the app you wish to close upward. That's it.
- Now reopen the application and check if you received your credits.
- From the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause slightly in the middle of the screen.
- Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.
NOTE: Instructions may vary depending on what Android you have.
- Go to "Settings".
- Select "Applications".
- Tap on "Manage Application".
- Choose the appropriate app and tap "Force-Stop".
- Re-start your game app.
Make sure to provide the following information about your purchase in order to further our investigation:
- The exact amount of the items you purchased and the approximate time of your purchase.
- Your player ID/UID or ZID:
a. Locate the "Setting" widget within your game.
b. Look for the Help icon or Player Support icon.
c. You should be able to locate your ZID, Player or Device ID at the bottom.
- A screenshot of your purchase receipt which is not in pending status with your payment provider or the error you’re receiving.