You can't have a kingdom without cities. You can't have a city without buildings. Without cities you would just have a field. No one wants 'just' a field in their lives, so the best solution would be to add some buildings!
There are many working parts to a City.
- The Castle is the largest and most impressive building in your City, and one of the most important. Although it doesn't produce any resources itself, upgrading the Castle unlocks new buildings and upgrades for all other buildings.
- The Hall of Titans is where the Titans who have joined your fight, are housed. On their days off, they often trim and braid their beards. Upgrade this to hold more Titans.
- The Relic Temple is where you can summon other mighty Titans and powerful loot! You can come back each day for your free daily Relic.
- The Army Camp is where trained units are stationed. Upgrading it allows you to build more units, and unlocks further upgrades for the Barracks.
- The Alliance Camp, where you can request reinforcements from other members of your alliance.
- The Garrison is where defensive troops guard your City. Assigning troops to the Garrison improves the defense of your City, making it harder for other players to successfully attack.
- The Portal stores Portal Stones, which are used to transport your troops to battle. Upgrading your Portal increases the number of Portal Stones your kingdom can generate.
- The Builders Yard houses builders. They cannot be upgraded, but each Builders Yard increases the number of consecutive buildings that can be constructed by one.
- The Farm produces Food, which is used to train troops. Upgrading it increases the rate it generates Food, as well as the amount of Food it can hold
- The Granary holds Food you have collected from the Farm. Upgrading it increases the amount of Food it can store.
- The Gold Mine produces Gold, which is used to upgrade buildings. Upgrading it increases the rate it generates Gold, as well as the amount of Gold it can hold.
- The Barracks is where your troops are trained. Upgrading it allows you to train more troops at the same time.
- The Armory is where you increase the level of the troops you produce. Upgrade it to increase the maximum level of the troops you can produce. Select it and tap Enter to upgrade the level of the troops you can produce form the Barracks
- Medical School improves your medics abilities to revive troops after battle. Upgrade to allow more severely damaged troops recover.
- Food Reserve - The Food Reserve protects some of your Food from attack. Upgrade to increase the amount that is protected.
- Gold Reserve - The Gold Reserve protects some of your Gold from attack. Upgrade to increase the amount that is protected.