Racers, we have another update hitting the streets. Here’s everything you need to know!
Please note, we are a live game and the information below is not final, certain aspects may be subject to change.
CSR2: THE ROAD AHEAD
CSR2: THE ROAD AHEAD
Here’s a sneak peek of what to expect in the world of CSR2 for 2022. You need to do a few things before watching this video to get the full experience. Secure your racing helmet, put on the driving gloves, select full screen and crank that volume up!
PRO LEAGUES DERAMP
Since launching Pro Leagues our community has given us valuable feedback that the feature requires an unsustainable amount of time and effort to win/progress. Connected to this we recognize that Pro Leagues has made it difficult for some players to engage with other events and features at the same time due to the time commitment of Pro Leagues.
We want to make sure you have enough time to enjoy and race in our events for 2022, including fan favorites such as ShowDown and Elite Tuners, alongside some new, exciting unannounced events, which are on their way for you to race and explore.
With this in mind, we have put a plan in place to improve your experience and stop the Pro Leagues feature on 31.03.22.
See our dedicated blog page here for what to expect HERE.
It’s been great to see the positive feedback on recent Map improvements. Expect to see this improvement gradually released over time. After each event has been completed players will start to see event pins starting to display a green tick for two days and then disappear from the map.
FAST & FURIOUS 9: THE FAST SAGA
Continue the journey with Fast & Furious 9: The Fast Saga and experience the thrill of racing by competing and collecting the iconic cars from the latest film. We have 15 new cars for you to enjoy.
Enjoy collecting and racing the Dodge Charger R/T ‘Tantrum’.
Keep up the pace and complete your Fast & Furious 9: The Fast Saga journey for a chance to win the Pontiac Fiero, featured in F9.
For a detailed overview of events please see our dedicated blog post here.
This is one of our favourite yearly events, as always we are switching chocolate eggs for high speed adrenaline on the track. This year you have the chance to complete this 40 race event and add the Rocket Bunny Mazda RX-8 to your collection.
- Event Start Date: 14.04.2022
- Event End Date: 24.04.2022
HYPER CAR FORUM
The Hyper Car Forum is back to get your pulse racing. Get behind the wheel and complete all 80 races to get your hands on the coveted Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 ‘Bianco Asopo’.
- Event Start Date: 05.04.2022
- Event End Date: 15.04.2022
ELITE TURNERS – BONUS CHAPTER
Join us in a whole new bonus chapter! Take your garage to a whole new level by upgrading and customizing your Lexus LC500 and learn more about TashimiX’s story.
- Event Start Date: 31.03.2022
- Event End Date: 06.04.2022
For all those Tuners out there, we are making some updates and releasing a new chapter for you to enjoy.
A NEW CHAPTER IS HERE
- The next chapter “Izzy’s Tuner Challenge” has been released for you to race, tune, and enjoy. Here are a few things to keep in mind Izzy’s Tuner Challenge will be available from the 31st of March to all players above Level 40.
- Free Car: Here’s your opportunity to get the Lexus LC 500 for free! All you have to do is take part in Izzy’s Tuner Challenge and claim the car in the 3rd race.
- You will have 28 days from unlocking the chapter to gain rewards, body kits, and liveries.
- To celebrate the launch of Izzy’s Tuner Challenge, all players will see a 20% discount on all Elite Milestone upgrades for the Lexus LC 500 till the 9th of April. After the 9th, all EC Milestone upgrades will be back to usual costs.
- The new Elite Tuners Chapters will only show on your map after you have completed the previous chapter in the campaign.
GOOD TO KNOW DETAILS
- All Elite Tuners Bronze Crates which are active without unlocking the chapter will become inactive. You can activate the Bronze Key crate when you unlock the chapter.
- Elite Tuner Bronze key crates can be found in rare imports, all Elite Tuner Bronze Key crates will expire after 28 days from the day you unlock the chapter.
- All Elite Tuners Bronze Crates for active chapters which unlocked prior to the 31st of March will continue to exist for another 28 days from the day of upgrading to 3.8.
- We hope you enjoy the update and changes to your Elite Tuners journey, if you have any feedback or questions please head to our social channels @CSRRacing.
- Pontiac Fiero
- Jaguar XE SV Project 8
- Toyota GR Supra
- Mid-Engine Dodge Charger R/T “Hellacious”
- Pagani Imola
- Koenigsegg Jesko
- Bugatti Bolide
- Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 ‘Bianco Asopo’
Don’t forget to head over to our social channel to stay updated with the latest CSR2 news!
We’ll see you at the finishing line. Happy racing!