In an effort to enhance the Words With Friends experience the Game Team is currently rolling out gamewide changes that may or may not temporarily impact your game.
You can check back to this page to stay up to date on current known issues and updates on when issues are confirmed to be fixed.
Good news! The following issues have been confirmed fix in our most recent update 21.1 so please download from your app store:
- My Active Games list is empty or missing
- I can't save my 'Play Someone New' and 'Match of the Day' settings
- Display is flickering between moves
In the meantime, we continue to investigate the following issues:
- My game is crashing or freezing after the update
- My bubble notifications won't clear
- I am being spammed with push notifications from the game
- Tile bag not displaying correctly
- My Solo Challenge freezes and I have to close my game
- Solo Challenge tickets are not refilling
- I cannot chat in my Club Hub
- My sound settings won't save
We encourage you to regularly check your device's app store for updates that may contain bug fixes and if you experience additional performance issues you can always try troubleshooting the game on your device:
The Game Team continues to release fixes and updates on a regular basis and we appreciate the patience of our amazing player basis during this time. Thank you again for your support during our efforts to bring you a better game experience!