- Double the value of any tiles that were played this turn on a DL space, and triple the value of any tile that was played on a TL space this turn. Do not double the value of tiles on DL and TL spaces for tiles that were played on previous rounds.
- Add up the values of all letters in the word, even if some were played on a previous turn.
- Double the value of the word if any tiles this turn were played on a DW space (and double it again in the case were 2 DW spaces were played upon). Triple the value of the word if any tiles this turn were played on a TW space (and triple it again if 2 TW spaces were used). Do not multiply words if tiles on DW or TW spaces were used from a previous turn.
- It is possible to create multiple words with the same play. In this case, score each new word separately, including bonuses, and sum all of the new words together.
- Words cannot be placed if they create an illegal word using neighboring letters.
- 35 bonus points are awarded whenever a player uses all 7 tiles on their rack in a single turn.
What are the rules for Word Scoring?
Last Updated: 69d
The rules for Word Scoring are: