Play Secure, Play Nice, Play Responsibly
Last Updated: 10h
We go to great lengths to protect your information and your privacy, but there are also simple things you can do as a player to contribute to the safety of Zynga’s games. For example, taking a few steps to protect your Zynga account will help make sure your gameplay remains fun and uninterrupted.
Here are some tips to help you play secure:
• Never give anyone your login name and password for your Zynga account or for the platform on which you play Zynga games (e.g., Facebook, Apple, Google Play, etc.). Zynga and its employees will never ask for your login information.
• Never give out your personal information, like your social security number or full credit card information, to anyone.
• As always, be alert to any requests for personal information via email and always verify the identity of the requester.
• Don't reuse your passwords. Create a unique and strong password for every account or login you have.
• Be wary of messages that sound too good to be true (such as advertisements for free chips or virtual currency).
• Always use caution when clicking on a link and consider the source. If someone sends you a link to a web page that requires you to input your login or password, close that page immediately. This also applies to links posted on Zynga Fanpages by other players. Just because a link is posted by another player on a Zynga Fanpage doesn’t mean that the link is approved by Zynga. We do our best to take down scammy or phishing posts when we learn about them, but be smart before you click.
There are many more helpful tips and information about how to protect your Zynga account on our website at this link: Security Tips and Information
Zynga strives to provide a gaming experience that supports positive interactions between players. Help us provide a positive gaming experience for all players.
• Be civil and courteous of your fellow players. Do not be abusive, disrespectful, harassing or hostile and do not haze or attack others.
• Do not impersonate or attempt to impersonate Zynga employees or other players.
• Do not insert any viruses, adware, spyware, worms or any other malicious code into any games or in-game communications.
• Do not execute, promote or describe methods for circumventing or manipulating Zynga Terms of Service, game rules or the mechanics of any aspect of the Zynga Service.
• Do not spam other players.
• Do not upload content that links to or promotes non-Zynga products or services, including content describing or promoting the unauthorized sale or transfer of Zynga’s virtual goods.
• Do not encourage other players to participate in commercial activity or scams that violate Zynga’s Terms of Service.
• Do not post or link to content thatcontains (i) pornography; (ii) obscene or sexually explicit remarks or images; (iii) threatening or defamatory remarks or images; (iv) hateful, racially or ethnically offensive remarks or images; (v) descriptions or promotions of illegal activity; or (vi) links to sites that contain any of the aforementioned content.
• Do not violate any applicable laws, contractual restrictions or any other third party rights.
For a full list of dos and don’ts for in-game conduct, see Zynga’s Terms of Service. Don’t forget that violating Zynga’s Terms of Service could get you suspended from Zynga’s games and services. Also, be aware that Zynga will respond to clear notices of alleged copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights infringement. For more information, please visit our DMCA Notice page.
Zynga recognizes that Play is just one part of life and that there can be too much of a good thing.
Some players may become concerned with the amount of time or money spent on internet sites or mobile apps, such as Zynga's games. Please contact our player support team if you would like to suspend your account or restrict your purchasing options.
If you would like to delete your account entirely, visit the following page for instructions on how to do so: Personal Data Request